Hi, Hello! Yes! Finally the post I’ve been planning to post is here!
I want to share what I’ve been spending most of my time with the project “Risse in Budorskogen”.
To be honest I haven’t been rigging much before I started rigging Risse, and I didn’t know what I actually threw myself into. I used the rigging tutorials on the website poly face which was really helpful. So I really want to thank the person who made all the tutorials and made them available online for free!
First I have to say that I did not make the 3D model of the character. I only fixed the face because the typology of it was bad. So, here is the rig! It probably looks simple for people who doesn’t know what it is, but it’s actually pretty hard to make it work properly if you are not skilled.
There are some skinning issues and bugs I need to fix.. but I’ll will deal with that later! :-D